Join Round Lake's Mission with a Financial Gift!
Make a General Donation to Round Lake (Greatest Overall Need)
Any time of year is the perfect time to make a donation to the camp's general fund. While summer camp may not be in session year-round, the ministry of the camp does not slow down! We host countless retreats and rental groups during the fall, winter and spring, making Round Lake a year-round facility. Winter is also a busy time with the staff already preparing for the upcoming year of summer camps. Months of prayer and preparation go into making each week of camp a reality. Through your gift, Round Lake ministers to around 2,000 campers each summer, including campers with disabilities and children from the foster care system. Furthermore, the camp impacts over 11,000 individuals annually through its camps, retreats, rental groups and volunteer opportunities. Partner with us to continue the mission into next year as we prepare to encourage campers and volunteers in their faith as we share the love of Christ with them! Thank you for your support of our ministry.
Options to Donate Online
1) Facebook: Click HERE for the camp's Facebook page. Once there, click the "Donate" button.
2) Round Lake's Website: Click HERE
3) PayPal: Click the yellow "Donate" button below.
4) Through Your Online Banking Service
Donate by Mail
Give in Honor or Memory of Someone
Click here to give in honor or memory of someone.
Special Projects (Designated Giving Options)
If you would like to track your donations for any of these projects, first create a profile by logging in at the upper right hand corner of our web page.
Property Expansion Project
Click here to learn more and donate to recent property purchases.
Lodge Side Dorm Room Remodeling
Click here to learn more and donate to the Lodge Side Dorm Room Remodeling.
Support Round Lake While Shopping!
2) Enter your email address and password
3) Click on participant's name on the top right, scroll to the bottom for Community Rewards
4) Choose "Round Lake Christian Assembly" or, if searching by account number, use KY598
5) Click "Enroll"