Registering for camp?
Important Things to Know...
Grade listed is the grade the camper will be entering in the fall.
Payment: When registering online, 100% payment is required. If registering by mail, a minimum of 50% must be provided with the registration card. Registrations will be processed on a first come, first serve basis until camp sessions are filled.
Camps do fill up, so register early to avoid disappointing your camper! Any declined or overdue payments are subject to a $25 fee. Registrations received after 12 p.m. seven days prior to check-In are subject to a $25 late fee. Balances paid in full prior to check-In will avoid longer waits on check-In day. Church sponsorship portion does not apply to 50% deposit. Campers that receive church sponsorship must complete paper registration.
How to Register Online:
- Go to www.roundlake.org
- Go to the Summer Schedule
- Select camp and follow "Register" link
- Follow instructions to register camper
- Payment by debit or credit card only
- Online Registration is not available for camper receiving church sponsorship.
For mailed in registrations:
Complete and sign registration form. Enclose check, money order, credit card or debit information with a minimum 50% deposit required. Campers will not be registered unless the minimum deposit is received.
Does a church or organization sponsor some or all of your registration fees?
An official sponsor representative signature must be on your registration form in order to ensure proper credit. Campers should find out and follow their sponsor’s policy for payment of any portion of the registration fee.
Camp Packing List:
- Sheets, pillow, blanket or sleeping bag
- Casual and recreational clothing
- Bible, notepad and a pencil/pen
- Money for missions/snacks
- Toiletries, personal items and towels
- One-piece swimsuit or tankini, sandals and beach towel
- Camera, flashlight, insect repellant, jacket, sweatshirt and rain poncho
Cell phones/electronics are not allowed at camp! Please leave them at home!
Additional items for wilderness:
- Sleeping pad or mattress
- Long pants for hiking
- Hiking shoes/creeking shoes
- Small day pack
- Dirty clothes bag