Summer Camp Type:
Registration available for download at the bottom of this page.
The Christian Family Trail Ride will be an experience to remember! Bring your own horse and tent/camper to enjoy a weekend with other riders, sharing your passions for riding and for Christ. You may attend as an individual or as a family.
When you register, be sure you add the number of horses you are bringing and the size of the horses. One rider per family is required to attend camp. Cost is $35 per person, with a maximum of $100 per family. Check-in will take place Friday evening, with the camp concluding Sunday after church. We can't wait to see you there!
For additional questions call Beth Curry at (740)-328-7315.
TRAIL RIDE GUIDELINES
1. Bring your own tent, camper or motor home.
2. You are responsible for your own horse, feed and equipment.
3. You must have at least one rider in the family to be able to attend.
4. Stallions are strongly discouraged for reasons of safety.
5. Having your horse shod is highly suggested. Terrain is rugged.
6. We encourage riders to have appropriate footwear and helmets.
7. All meals and evening snacks are included in the cost of the retreat.
NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MAY ATTEND WITHOUT AN ADULT PRESENT.
AN OFFERING WILL BE RECEIVED AT THE SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE. HALF WILL GO TO THE SADDLE CLUB FOR THE USE OF THEIR FACILITIES AND THE OTHER PORTION WILL GO TO RLCC.
PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS RETREAT TO THE DEANS. BRYAN AND BETH CURRY. STAFF AT THE MAIN CAMP MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER SPECIFIC QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR TRAIL RIDE. BETH 740-328-7315 BRYAN 740-814-0692 OR YOU CAN EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE PUT “CFTR” IN SUBJECT LINE.
*Registration for this event will be by paper registration only. You also have the option to register by phone. Registrations must be received no later than Friday, September 7, 2018 to ensure an accurate food count.